Wednesday, September 30, 2015

It has come to this...

 
Today marks 5.5 weeks of radiation with 1.5 weeks to go!  We have moved from a soft food diet to a liquid diet...decision self-made out of necessity.  Therefore,  I will not be posting as much these next few days/weeks because really it is no longer "Soft Food For Daddy" that I will be representing.  I will continue to make every color of Jello under the sun however even eating that is proving to be a challenge.
 
I did purchase a box of Carnation Instant Breakfast to have something to offer other than Ensure, and giving me the freedom to use whole milk (gotta love the added fat and protein) as well as olive oil, etc.
 
I hope to resume blogging when a soft food diet is reinstituted and until then will try to be a positive support to the daddy I love.  Every thing, including our current hardship, is temporary.
 
For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment